Review Tales Interviews LJ Ambrosio on "A Reservoir Man"




-How did you get your book published?

I self-published through Amazon. I used the 365 Microsoft program when writing that helped me get things cleaners. I had a good friend read through each chapter. I also hired someone to do a syntax proofread. A very good friend, the same one, did the entire book formatting in regards to the EBOOK, Paperback, Hardcover variations. Kindle Direct Publishing was very helpful.

-Where did you get your information or idea for your book?

Life experience and an extraordinary memory filled with both love and pain.

-What do you like to do when you’re not writing?

Oh…help my son and his business partner with their film production company. I re-read the old masters often and watch the Yankees.

-As a child, what did you want to do when you grew up?

Parish Priest.

-How do you process and deal with negative book reviews?

Negative reviews are very informative on the way another person is reviewing your work. If they are negative they may be helpful for your next go around as a writer. There is really no such thing as a negative review.