Author Interview

1) Tell us a little bit about yourself. How did you get into writing? 
I was an English major. I was very reflective, I had a lot of strong feelings and I often wrote them down in a diary but never ventured into writing a novel. I was so busy creating space for people to manufacture their art, as either a manager or a producer, etc.

 2) What inspired you to write your book?
I stopped running and had the opportunity to look back and saw the immense chapters in my life and the stories I needed to tell.  

3) What theme or message do you hope readers will take away from your book?
Hopefully, every individual will strive for freedom, freedom is not a political instrument, freedom is internal in man's soul. Using truth, the real truth of one's consciousness in coming to terms with the ghost/reservoir main our life where one can achieve true freedom. When freedom is achieved one becomes limitless. Truth is a very hard pill to swallow for most of us but without truth, we have no freedom.  

4) What drew you into this particular genre?
Truth. You cannot write this genre unless you have a basis of truth. Though it is fiction, most fiction is based on reality.

5) If you could sit down with any character in your book, what would you ask them and why?
I would ask Gail why she made such a destructive choice in attaining a goal that she rightfully should have answers for but she wound up hampering or destroying close to 400 actors' careers.

 6) What social media site has been the most helpful in developing your readership?
None and I am not a big fan of social media. It is a necessity for communicating.

 7) What advice would you give to aspiring or just starting authors out there?
I would tell a young writer to zero in on elements of your life and talk about them but remember the equation of truth and freedom.  

8) What does the future hold in store for you? Any new books/projects on the horizon?
A round trip on the Queen Mary to England, then renting a car and retracing my steps for 3 months in Europe, when I return from Europe I am then getting into my Jeep with Buddy going cross country retracing my steps in America on those wonderful trips I had. I am in the outline stage of writing a second book called "Reflections on a reservoir man." Looking back, observing on my final journey. Also, the release of our new feature film "How Dark They Prey" on various platforms including Amazon Prime Video September 15th, 2022.